Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Highlight: oh those oscars!

Watching the oscars is one of my favorite nights of the year! It's so glamorous and the fashion is to die for! I really wish I could just go once, what a dream that would be! I thought the show was really good, Billy Crystal did a great job. It was funny, it was sweet, and I loved the old Hollywood feel of the whole show. And speaking of Old Hollywood, I loved that many of the fashions were so classic and elegant!
Source: oscar.go.com via Susan on Pinterest
Source: oscar.go.com via Susan on Pinterest
Source: oscar.go.com via Susan on Pinterest
Source: oscar.go.com via Susan on Pinterest


Also, who thought Emma Stone was hilarious? I would've totally had those same reactions if I was at the Oscars, no lies! Let's be real! Did you watch the Oscars? What did you think of the results? I think I'm going to be doing some renting in the near future!

 Happy Monday!

 ~Susan

7 comments:

  1. Gwyneth Paltrow and Michelle William's style were out of this world gorgeous! Love how classy the looks are becoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The style was so elegant this year, loved Gwyneth's cape dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the styles made me want to get dressed up and walk a red carpet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I loved Cameron's dress and her haircut! She was so cute on the stage with J-Lo! I just love watching all the fashion and hearing the controversy. And as much fun people liked to make about Angelina's leg, I thought her dress was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of Emma Stone! Love her and she looked gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angelina was really elegant dressed (Versace gown). And... her leg is now very popular leg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more i look at Cameron Diaz's dress, the more I love it! My other two favorites are Emma and Michelle Williams! But really, there were so many great gowns!

    I didn't watch the awards. But I do know I have a lot of really fantastic movies that need to be rented!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!