Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Vamos a la Cabo!

Source: google.com via Shelli on Pinterest
Vamos a la Cabo


Happy Friday everyone! Today I'm off to Cabo! If I could just escape right now, I'd definitely want to go there, whether it's exploring some new beaches and hiking or just relaxing, I'd go there right now! I'd want a night out on the beaches, dancing with some fancy drinks! I'd go for a nice little green frock, nude shoes that I could dance all night in and some orange accessories to accompany it. Maybe we should all go to Cabo!

Hope you all have relaxing weekends! What are you up to?

Go check the other fancies over at Long Distance Loving!

~Susan

15 comments:

  1. I love that shade of green. The orange adds a lovely pop of colour too!

    Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabo sounds wonderful! Great color blocking! xoxo A

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is perfect for cabo. That dress pretty much rocks too!

    Have a fab weekened girl :)

    xo,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Cabo is a great idea! Meet you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to pack this all in my suitcase on my real trip to Mexico in a couple months! I better start saving! :) Have a great weekend, Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did my post on Cabo today too! I could seriously move there! Great style choices!!

    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  7. That green dress is adorable! And the pop of orange is perfect with it! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH that green dress is gorgeous! I would love to be whisked away to Cabo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so fun! I wanna go back to Cabo!!! Maybe make some good memories this time considering last time I was there I fell off a jet ski & bruised my ribs... bahaha. Anyway, cute outfit! Hope you get to go soon haah!

    Have a great week!
    Nicole Rene

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo susan i am in love with this collection - that green is STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So bummed I missed FF this past week! I love your outfit Susan! Perfect dress and the earrings are amazing. I definitely would love to go to Cabo!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is gorgeous!! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!