Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekend Highlight: good friends, good food, good music!

Hi friends! I hope you all had wonderful weekends, I have to say that I definitely did! Here's something that sums up what a great weekend it was:


We celebrated that gorgeous girl in the green! She did such a beautiful job, and I was so inspired by all of her work to work even harder. That concert was a great start to the weekend.

After getting my test over and done with (thank goodness!) I had a little rest and relaxation. I caught up on my world events, including saying goodbye to Miss Whitney Houston. What a legend. My hairbrush and I Wanna Dance with Somebody will never be the same. But seriously, I hope that her memory and her talents will always be respected for future generations to come. She was a rockstar.

I must have been on a music kick because I caught up with both The Voice and Smash! I have to say, both have me hooked and wanting more! I know, I know, I'm sort of lame, but really I don't mind. I love TV like this! I've been a music reality show fan ever since Idol, but I love how they have evolved into more now. I LOVE The Voice! (and again, I love me some Blake Shelton!)

Also, because I did catch up on my TV this weekend, what do we think of The Bachelor? I'm wanting Kacie B all the way! The girl obviously has a thing for him and he is definitely attracted to her. Here's hoping Ben doesn't get sucked into Courtney's wit on tonight's episode! If Kacie doesn't work, Lindzi is also a nice option too!

What shows are you currently hooked on friends? I'd love to know!!

Here's to a great start to the week! I think it's going to be a good one!

~Susan

1 comment:

  1. Music, friends and food sounds like the perfect weekend to me! Glad you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!