Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday's Fancies: LOVE Edition

Love: Out or In!



Happy Friday friends! Who has been ready for this weekend? I definitely have been! This week, {av} suggested pink and red, and I've got that going on in bits here! Who has a big date for Valentine's Day? I hope some of you do! I do not, but if I did I would definitely want that dress, those heels and that simple necklace. What a look right? Or if you're like me, you might be spending Valentine's day either with friends or with a good chick flick and some chocolates (not that I may do any of the following...). This heart sweater, black skinnies, along with some cozy slippers, and why not, throw on a statement necklace for good measure (It's pink after all!)! I think that you should wear clothes that make you feel amazing, no matter the day or where you're headed. This would definitely do that!

 Hope you all have good weekends! I'm headed to an orchestra concert tonight with friends, spending Saturday having to take a wonderful state required teacher exam (sarcasm! those are such a pain, I digress! My last one!) and then off to see family and have a few meetings. It's going to be busy and I still have a lot to accomplish as well. Hopefully it'll all get done, right? Always does...What are your plans? Any big Valentine dates coming your way?

Go check out some gorgeous pink and red fancies over at Long Distance Loving! 

~Susan


20 comments:

  1. That sweater is so cute!

    Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great variety-that heart sweater is just too cute, and, yes, why not throw a statement necklace into the mix! Owe you and email, but best of luck this weekend! You'll do great and hopefully you have some time to relax at least on Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with both looks Susan!! The red dress is just perfect for any date night and I love that cute sweater! Have a great weekend sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving both looks! Way too cute. Hope you have a fabulous weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these two "in and out" Valentine's Day outfits! I will be spending Valentine's Day in class from 8:30AM-9PM! Eeeesh. Not fun! I'm hoping my mom will at least buy me some chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, that little red dress would be perfect for a night out. We are most likely being boring and staying in. It's hard with a toddler to go out..especially on a week night.

    Happy Weekend girl!

    xoxo,
    Cheryl
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy weekend...love that sweet dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you did the "in or out" looks! You are always so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how I heart this Kate Spade necklace!! And that heart sweater is precious...I have been looking for one, but no such luck yet! Happy Friday!!

    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love that sweater and dress!!

    Susan, I hope you have just a terrific weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, I love that heart sweater! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that dress & love that heart sweater! Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead of you. Good luck on the exam! :) I am super busy too so I won't be celebrating Valentine's Day until probably the day of... if even then. Haha, have a good weekend! :)

    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely pics!!! i love sweater.

    hope you could visit my blog too....

    kisses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dress is definitely calling my name, it's gorgeous!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm LOVING both looks--especially that bib necklace! I only wish I could afford it ;) So happy to have you as a loyal linker! Happy weekend, my love! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that necklace! And the sweater is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post. Thanks for sharing useful information. avenue 5 consulting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!