Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: Do it all ANYWAY

image via pinterest



It never ceases to amaze me how wise Mother Teresa was.

I know I can't speak for you all, but I think this message is ever so important (especially for those of us who celebrate Lent, it's a good reminder too! Can you all believe it's next week?).

Remember when your mother always told you to "be the bigger person?" This is basically what this is, but even better.

I know that the pressure of others sometimes makes me feel like I should put away all of my efforts and not give of my gifts, my forgiveness, my kindness, or even my happiness. Though that's the easy way out, that's not the way I want to live my life.

I strive to live my life like this, and do all of this anyway. I think it's the right thing to do. Plus, I do not think that any of us should sacrifice our gifts because of pressure from others or the world around us. Do you?

Happy Thursday friends! That weekend is so close!

~Susan

4 comments:

  1. I needed this today! Thanks so much! It also reminds me of the Martina McBride song, "Anyway".
    Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful words. Everyone needs to strive to follow this. Sometimes I know I need reminding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is the right things to do! Hard to do, but it should be done. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great reminder! thanks for sharing :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!