Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine Valentines



Happy Valentine's Day friends!! I hope this day finds you in the spirit of love, whether you have a Valentine or not! I did get a few gifts from my Valentine's: ghiradelli chocolates from my Gran and Grandpa, a new West Elm makeup bag from Mom, a cozy sweater to make the day festive.



I was sitting in Whole Foods yesterday, in awe of the flowers and the flower arrangers. I loved all the men who were busily rushing to get bouquets for the ones they loved. The bouquets were gorgeous and the people ordering them were so happy. It just put me in a good mood! It kind of reminded be of that scene in the movie Valentine's Day (though I wasn't a huge fan of it, it was a good scene!). I love seeing people happy, especially on a fun holiday such as this one which brightens winter just a bit.

What are your plans? I hope you'll all allow me to show you some love today! I love you all for visiting and reading and commenting. You always make me smile!

 Enjoy your days with your loved ones, near and far! Happy Valentine's Day!

 ~Susan

3 comments:

  1. I have a sexy date night planned with the hubs... I love that you got gifts from your grandparents, that is so sweet! I hope you have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Gorgeous!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's day!Cool post! Your blog is lovely!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!