Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: I'm Possible!

image via pinterest

Has anyone ever seen this before? I really don't know why I've never heard of this, noticed it or even seen it before. But I think it's very true.

Some of us have probably gone full force on our New Year's resolutions already and probably some of us are thinking that they've gotten the better of us. Has this happened to you? We're probably thinking that some of them are impossible. Or even the tasks that this New Year has brought us. Let's face it, we all have our challenges and our "impossibilities."

We can't let ourselves get sucked into what is impossible, although I know how easy that can be (I felt this way just last week). We have to remember that we are possible and worth enough to handle whatever is put in front of us. We are possible in order to conquer feats, help others and even help ourselves.

Remember that you are possible! It may be difficult and though it is easy to doubt, we have to remember that we are here to be the possibility!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

~Susan

3 comments:

  1. This is the perfect way to start Thursday! Definitely need to focus on what is possible this week, it has been crazy! Thanks for the inspiration this morning girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very very true. Gotta love Miss Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this quote before, but I like it! I will have to use it sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!