Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend Highlight: a little dance

Sometimes it's just fun to get all dressed up! I put on my new favorite little black dress, a pair of nude heels, and of course a big smile! There's nothing more fun then dancing with friends. Every once and while it's just good for the soul!



Also, I watched Music of the Heart, for about the zillionth time with my little sister Mary. It's honestly one of my favorite movies. If you've never seen it before, then dig at your local library and hopefully you'll be able to find it! It's fantastic!
image via google images

I also did something I never do, play Wii with some friends. It was ridiculously addicting and I didn't even know what game we were playing but it was fun stuff.

On top of having a relaxing dinner at Panera with friends and sipping many a latte while writing a paper, it was a nice weekend. How were yours?

~Susan



11 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! I love going to dancing (but havent in forever!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panera sounds delicious right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I am so jealous of your weekend! While weddings can be great fun, they can also be exhausting! We just go in at 12:30 last night and I still had to make it to work this morning! Some Panera bread sounds amazing right now though! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, sounds like a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun night of dancing! You look so pretty!! Also, I love to play the Wii with friends - it's so fun and a good work out too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the wii and the x-box kinect, both so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the perfect weekend! Ours was nice too...very low key!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely! this weekend the boy and i celebrated our birthdays and took a much needed day off work- so perfect!! and jealous that you played Wii, i wish we had that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with you -- dancing with your girlfriends is definitely good for the soul! I need to do it more often :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a fun weekend! I haven't seen that movie but I am dying to check it out now, thanks for the recommendation :)
    I am your newest follower and would love if you checked out my blog and followed it if you like. I hope you have a great day!
    xo
    Morgan
    http://biggrinsmakelaughlines-morgan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like such a fun weekend, dancing is my all time favorite weekend activity! And I've never seen that movie & may need to rent it now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!