Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Spring Fever!

Spring Fever


Happy Friday friends! Miss {av} at Long Distance Loving deemed this week Spring Fever, and boy I think I have it! Since the weather is truly already in spring mode, I'm just about ready to get there myself. I'm loving the fact that jean jackets are back! I haven't had one in years (my sisters tend to go through my closet and throw out what they don't like. They said my last jean jacket was a "mom" jacket. So I suppose they did it for my own good!). Anyway, it's so perfect with this tunic! I'm loving the spring colors too. And I don't think it's too bold to pair this turquoise with this gorgeous kelley green shoe, do you? It's all about mixing and matching colors this season and I'm definitely on board! I would definitely sport all of this this spring, would you?

 Have a lovely weekend everyone! I'm not up to much. A friend and I are making soup tonight, can't wait! Other than doing job things and reading, and practicing, hopefully I can relax a bit! What are you up to? Thank goodness the weekend's here! This week felt so long. Glad the end is in sight! Happy Friday! ~Susan

14 comments:

  1. Perfect Spring outfit - I love stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that friday's fancies look!!

    xo
    http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take it!! Have a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo love. want those green flats SO MUCH! awesome collection susan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I am loving stripes & green right now! Perfect for spring... not to dark and not too bright!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That striped dress with turquoise is beautiful! And I would not get through spring without a good jean jacket. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a new jean jacket-mine was a "mom" one too so I cut off the sleeves for a "jorts" party-I was Jorty Spice :) Love the thick stripes paired with green flats! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that jean jacket! I need to get me one of them!!! :) So perfect for a spring day!

    Have a great weekend!

    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving that black and white dress soooo much, especially with that necklace! I featured that last week on my Friday's Fancies. Hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Friday!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love the striped dress with the green flats! So so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to wear this exact outfit! It's so my style! Oh and I own two denim jackets! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this look Miss Susan!! The dress is perfect, and I would totally pair it with a cute jean jacket like you did! Hope you had a great weekend girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I´m such a sucker for anything striped, and that dress looks perfect! And I love the pops of green

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous outfit inspiration. I am adoring that dress! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!