Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fancies: Date Night

date night




Who doesn't love a good date? I was so excited when {av} wanted date night to be this week's theme. This would be for a fancier date, but I love that with a drop of a hat, you can change the look for a more casual vibe. Jackets are fantastic aren't they? I'm still smitten with this color and I love those nude shoes!! I would want the special guy to surprise me with something fancyish but still low keyish enough to have a romantic feel! What's your perfect date night? What's the best date you've ever been on? Spill!

I hope you all have lovely weekends! I'm not doing too much...just graduating! I'm so excited for that on Sunday so for now I'll just be relaxing, blogging, throw a run or two in there and eat some ice cream. Ice cream sounds good! What are you up to this weekend?

Whatever it is make it a good one and check out the rest of the fancies over at Long Distance Loving!

~Susan

15 comments:

  1. I love the jean jacket with the dress and would totally wear something like this on a date night as well. The green earrings really pop with the dress. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love dresses with blazers and denim jackets - such a cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color dress with the denim jacket!! And the wedges...yes please!! Great date night outfit!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh so cute! I love both jackets you put with it! And you got me thinking about my best date... hmmm... I don't know if there is just one, I think anytime when my bf and I make dinner together, turn off the tv, and actually eat at the dinner table and talk to each other is always special to me since it's diff from our norm of eating in front of the tv! Anyway, hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely look for date night :) Happy Friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit susan!! that dress is great and i love the earrings you selected

    ReplyDelete
  7. a pretty red dress is just perfect for date night! I love the Madewell denim jacket as well. I hope you have a great weekend and congrats on graduating! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOOOVE the red! What a cute, amazing outfit. Love your style, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is fantastic, and I also love that nail polish color :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on graduation. Hope it was a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your look is perfect! The earrings and dress look amazing together!!! Congrats on your graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to hear about your graduation weekend! And I love that coral dress you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that dress! Congratulations on graduating! I bet it was a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww congrats on your graduation! I have both a jean jacket and a blazer in that color and they are seriously life savers! They go with everything! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!