Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lovely Lips

So a few weeks ago, I recently was given a pretty tube of lipstick from my mother. It was gorgeous and when we were out, she treated me to it. Now mind you, I haven't had lipstick in awhile, and at first I was a bit nervous to take the plunge.. (Let's say last time I looked like a clown! It was bad, let's not go there).


So I was given this beautiful tube! It's Terry Flirty Rosy, a splurge gift given to me by my mother. I love it and when used lightly, it's perfect for my skin tone and face structure. It's very neutral, but it gives me a little something more. I have to say, I've been loving that lipstick has been making a comeback. I always think it's so classy, mainly because when I think of gorgeous lips, I think of my grandma who always sports Mac Vegas Volt and rocks it every day! If I had to get another tube, I'd go for another subtle shade, or a fun coral or light pink. Here's what I'd go for, especially those cheap, budget friendly options on the top row!
lips I love



What colors do you gravitate towards? Are you bold or neutral? Gloss or stick? What do you guys think?

 ~Susan

2 comments:

  1. ive just started wearing lip color and it is because I won some glosses on a blog giveaway! I love it though. Great choices~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour on you! I was always a gloss girl but have been using Chanel cocc rouge shine lately and I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!