Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: make yourself Shine!

Source: tumblr.com via Susan on Pinterest


So this is something that we always forget about this time of year. We start well at the beginning of the year and then we let ourselves go, in more areas than one. It's not just our physical well being, but our mental and social as well. We get caught up in the daily grind, and sometimes lose sight of us.

Let's not let this happen! This is our time to shine, whether it's with your job, your family, your biggest challenge, your exercise, your school work, your colleagues, your friends.

Make yourself Shine.

It's worth it when we let ourselves have the opportunity. Do whatever you can to make yourself shine You'll feel better, and not in a self-centered way, but a self-fulfilled way.

Give them a smile and show them what you're made of! (I did yesterday, unintentionally, and I have to say, people noticed!)

Happy Thursday!

~Susan

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this! =)

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! My Facebook status first thing this morning reads "Just smile and keep going!". Great post! So true! Make sure to check out my blog giveaway! Have a great day!
    xo,
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I've been having a hard time keeping up on working out so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great motivational quote! Love all that
    it truly entitles,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful advice. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!