Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fancies: Flower Power

floral


I don't normally do a lot of florals, but this print is very classic and could easily be dressed up or down. When {av} proposed this theme, I wanted a more dressy look, but still casual enough to pull off at a moment's notice. This does it, all the way from the nude heels and the quick switch of either the sweater or the jacket. I'd go for either! I'd top it off with the perfect shopper tote and pretty mint and gold jewelry. Not too shabby if I do say so myself!

I'm headed home to see my family for Easter. I hope you all have lovely holidays however you choose to spend them. It should be a great weekend! I'm looking forward to good food, good family, and a wonderful Master's tournament, as is tradition in our family. Happy Easter!

Don't forget to check out the other fancies at Long Distance Loving!

 ~Susan

11 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous I love the print!

    Have a happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE that dress! I love florals, though I have to admit, I don't wear them that often...Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you can add staples like a denim jacket and classic nude pumps to any trend and it looks adorable! Great picks, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't wear a lot of florals either so this was a fun one. Just love your outfit!! The addition of the jean jacket is perfect!!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is super cute, and I'm loving the Madwell jacket! Have a good weekend with your family! xoxo, morgan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I love it all!! The dress is amazing. New follower!
    Creamy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that bracelet & the dress!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh that dress is absolutely to die for! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the dress...what a classic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK this sounds silly but I didn't even KNOW they made floral dresses like that! This one is too cute - love how you paired it with all of those neutrals. I need to get me one now :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh I am loving that dress! Hope you had a fabulous weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!