Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Pastel Perfection!

Pastel perfection



I have to say I don't have very many pastels. But they've been so in this season, so I couldn't help but try my hand at {av}'s theme! When I stumbled upon this mint green skirt, I loved the slight ruffle and I wanted to put it with a bolder coral (I love this combo together!) and add a sleek blazer to top it off. I just snagged that nail polish color this week and am hoping to try it out this weekend, it looks fabulous! Keeping everything else in neutral is what I would think would be best and it's perfect for this spring like weather we're having. I'll take the whole thing please!

This weekend I'm busily preparing for presentations, papers and exams which will be done next week. I get to see an orchestra concert and one of my best friends is giving a recital so it should be another busy, but fun weekend. What are you all up to?

Have wonderful weekends! I can't wait to catch up on my blog reading in my free time this weekend (and trust me, I want to make time!)

Make sure to check out the rest of the pastel perfect fancies on Long Distance Loving!

~Susan

22 comments:

  1. That skirt is fabulous! I love it :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! And it's great that you've paired it with simple items. Your legs would go on for MILES in that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mint skirt and the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the entire outfit, but my fave is the white blazer!!! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, this outfit definitely is perfection! That skirt is such an amazing shape, and I'm loving the mint color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the skirt that you found, it's fantastic! And I'm loving the white blazer this season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah that skirt is so freaking adorable! :) sounds like a rough weekend, I definitely don't miss the long hours of homework & exams! But good luck with everything haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Perfect for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan! You won my neon bracelet giveaway! Will you email me so I can get you in touch with Liz?

    Thanks!!!
    eileen
    acreativedayblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. darling picks!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nothing says sleek like a white blazer. great pick susan!! love the outfit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful fancies! LOVE that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The skirt is amazing, and I love what you paired it with. I love that color combo too! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. loveee that white blazer you picked out!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the color of that top! and I have been lusting over that necklace for some time now!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colorblocking and those great wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit! I also don't own enough pastels :/

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I absolutely love that skirt, the color is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE the cross necklace! Such a pretty look!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that cross bracelet--do you mind if I ask where it's from? Such a fun pastel collection!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pastels are always so pretty and flattering, I really need to buy more pastel clothes. I really do love that skirt too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Agh! That orangey top and the skirt are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!