Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend Highlight: just fun

Happy Monday ladies! Thank you so much for all your fantastic wishes from Friday. They honestly meant so much and I cannot wait to start this next chapter, you guys are the sweetest!

I had an absolutely fantastic weekend bringing one of my best friends up to Chicago and having just a wonderful time. She's never had Sprinkles before, so she had to experience that:

How could you not love it? I had milk chocolate she had s'more. They were both delicious, needless to say. We ended up having drinks and appetizers at Cheesecake Factory with one of Rachel's friends who lives in Chicago too and we had a great time. Sunday we met up with more friends to go see Evgeny Kissin give an unbelievable concert at Symphony Center. It was literally fantastic and so worth it!



We truly had a wonderful weekend and I'm so happy that I have such a great friend as Rachel to share in all of these fun experiences.

What were you up to this weekend?

~Susan

5 comments:

  1. Ooh so jealous of your cupcakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the perfect weekend. MMMM LOVE Cheesecake Factory! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous weekend miss Susan!! I am so glad you had the chance to relax with your friend after such a crazy and exhausting week! And, congrats on being done with school! Such an exciting time and I know everything is going to work out so well for you. Have a great day girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great weekend! I love your brown leather jacket! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a fun weekend! I'm obsessed with sprinkles.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!