Thursday, August 18, 2011

Teacher Chic

I was so excited when {av} from Long Distance Loving said that this week's theme was Back to School. This couldn't have come at a better time for me. So this week I decided to redefine teacher-wear. Teachers have always been known to wear the big sweaters with apples and a calculator on them, but it doesn't have to be that way anymore! Although I wouldn't mind having one of those to wear to an ugly sweater party, for fun! Anyway, I digress! This is my definition of back to school cool: teacher chic style! Have fabulous weekends everyone!

Teacher Chic




12 comments:

  1. Very teacher chic!! I agree, teachers have become more fashionable these days! I still like to see the older ones still pull off the sweaters with school graphics on them though! Takes me back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teacher outfits!! Love the boots with the dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone would be hot for the teacher in this outfit :) So very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these boots paired with this dress! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These looks are so cute! I would have totally rocked them as a student too
    xx
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those gorgeous black boots. Makes me a little excited for winter in a strange way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh! It's almost time! I keep shopping around trying to update my wardrobe but nothing is jumping out at me! Love what you've picked out though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute boots!! I love fall clothes and I definitely agree...teachers can be so stylish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is such a great idea! Even though I'm not a teacher, I would love to wear these outfits to work, I love the whole color scheme here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. susan those outfits are seriously cute, love each of them. and pairing with either boots or sandals are perfect, great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your post and truly speaking it was awesome. Anyways keep it up and keep continue with your valuable thoughts.Thanks for sharing this. ♥ Tombstone Cemetery | Marble Granite Headstone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!