Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Fancies: White Out!

Happy Friday everyone! For four days, this week was long, no? I'm so excited to enjoy the weekend with some sun, some good food, and hopefully a good run or two! And what's better than kicking this off with some good old whites? (with a splash of color that is!)

white out

I love how girly this white frock is and it's so different from any other white dress out there! It could go miles, no?

Here's hoping that you all have the best weekends and enjoy these warmer temps!


5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! LOVE those shoes, and the dress is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that dress is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that dress is so sweet-- talk about a darling pop of color!
    xx, Emily
    shell chic'd

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!