Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Fancies: Weekend Wear

Happy Friday everybody! If you're like me, you live for the weekends, especially after long weeks like this one. I try to keep it simple on the weekends. Sometimes I like to dress up because my work wardrobe is more casual. But usually on weekends, it ends up looking something like this:


weekend wear

I feel most comfortable in jeans. My sisters think that I'm crazy to say that, but I really do love them and I could live in my Gap Skinny Jeans (in long). They're the perfect length for me and the cut is just the best. I always love long boyfriend cardigans and though this striped tee's pricey (hey, it's fancies after all!), you can't go wrong with stripes. And those TB flats are the best!

This weekend, I'm relaxing and finally recovering from all the allergies/sinus infection/bad vision/vertigo junk I've been experiencing. I feel so much better and hopefully I can get back to my regular routines soon! On Sunday night, I'm seeing The Tenors. Ever heard of them? If you watch PBS like we do you probably have. They've got the voices of angels. and they're super attractive. I.can't.wait!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mother's out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!