Sunday, May 5, 2013

Small Edits

So remember, way back when, I decided to make this Peanut Butter, Cocoa and Banana Smoothie? Well, I made it again, but with a few better edits (in my opinion!). The last time I made it, the bananas were overpowering that I had to supplement by adding more of everything, which made it not as healthy as its potential.

Now, with a few little adjustments, it's better than ever and my favorite little sweet treat after a workout or just after dinner. Yum yum! (oh and did I mention that it's thick? Like milkshake style thick? Just checking!)

1 frozen banana
1-1 1/2  cups of almond milk or any type of milk
2 tbsps of peanut butter
2 tbsps of cocoa powder
1 tsp of vanilla
1 pinch of sea salt
1 squirt of honey

Put all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until desired consistency. aka until the creamy goodness is to your liking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!