Tuesday, May 14, 2013

A Tuesday Tune

I could go on for about two hours for my love of this group The Tenors (formerly The Canadian Tenors, since yes, they're Canadian!). I saw them on Sunday and to say that I was in love was an understatement.

Yes, Clifton, that tall dark haired boy with the unbelievable smile, come live in Chicago. That's all I have to say! (oh and Frazier, the one on the end, he's pretty great too!)

I really love that genre of crossover music, and though it's been on the radar for awhile now, it's picking back up with artists like Josh Groban, Michael Bublé and now, luckily for us, The Tenors! As cheesy as it sounds, I love inspirational music with a message and every Tenors tune does that.

So instead of going on about it, I'll just give you an example:


They also do some great covers and each of them at their concert sang solo. I was smitten! 

Got a group on your mind lately? What's your favorite tune as of late?

image via here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!