Thursday, May 30, 2013

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I'm a baseball fan, tennis, golf (yes, I LOVE watching golf on tv. It's a family thing), and even basketball too. But I'd never say that hockey would be the first thing I'd switch on.

Until the hockey finals come on...and the Chicago Blackhawks are in them.

Yes, most hockey fans hate this, but I've jumped on the Hawks bandwagon this season (about 4 games ago). Though I missed last night's game, you better believe that I'll be with friends cheering them on! Hawks fever has hit this city.

And that's perfectly ok by me! Please tell me that I'm not the only bandwagon lady in this city!

image found here

3 comments:

  1. You are definitely not the only bandwagon lady, my friend! Right there with you!

    GO HAWKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I have only ever seen 1 hockey game. It was years ago but it was lots of fun.

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm on it! watching now in fact. gotta cheer when a chicago sports team is in the playoffs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!