Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Things I'm Afraid Of

Ok, I'll just put it out there. I don't like scary movies. They scare me. Even the lame ones make me jump. Does that make me a scaredy cat? Maybe, but that's ok by me. Give me a drama, or a comedy, or yes, my favorite of choice: a chick flick and I'm one satisfied gal.

I'm afraid that once I'm out on my own I won't have enough money saved. This shouldn't scare me, because I'm well on my way with a big safety net, and lots of saving in my past and present, but everyone hears horror stories of people who never saved enough money before they moved out. I don't want that to be me.And it's not that I'm afraid, I'm just worried that I won't know when I'm ready. 

That's pretty much it.

I'm not afraid of very much, though I do worry about things from time to time, I wouldn't consider myself a person who is afraid, not confident, or even shy. We all have things that we doubt over, but I wouldn't say that I fear, because I know that every day is a learning experience, and you can't be afraid to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!