Monday, May 6, 2013

What it is that I Do

So today's Blog Every Day in May question is if I couldn't answer with my job, what is it that I do?

Well, here's what I do:

I'm musical! I can't help it, it's in my genes and you'll find me singing all day long, playing the piano whenever I feel like it (I should be wayy better about this!), harmonizing with every song on the radio, being that loud girl behind you at church, giving piano lessons five days a week and volunteering with my musical abilities as much as I can. It's what I do for me!

I run! I started running 10 years ago, and though I go through spurts where I run more months than others, I still consider myself somewhat of a runner. It's such great exercise and I love to see myself improve, get stronger, and my strides can get a little longer.

I'm the oldest in my family. and yes, it's something I just do. I always make sure everyone's ok, I always lend an ear, and I have to know what's going on at all times. If you're the oldest, I'm sure you know what this means!

I love working with kids! Yes, in my 9 to 5 that's what I do, but when I'm off the clock I spend lots of time with kids in other ways like piano lessons or nannying. They always know how to make you laugh and it's so rewarding for me to help kids become better at something, anything!

Coffee. coffee. and more coffee.

I do Jillian Michaels workout videos. Her voice is so, so so annoying, but hey, they do the job! And I've consistently kept up with it for about 3 years now.

I love to experiment in the kitchen. I'm trying to be a better cook, but I do love to bake. Yes, I'm a chocoholic and have absolutely no problem with it at all. Anything chocolate. I'll take it.

I ride my easy rider bike. It's so cute and I feel so cute riding it all over town or down to the beach. That thing is coming with me wherever I go.

So what is it that you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!