Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

There is no other woman out there who knows me better than my mother. She's always been there for me, through it all and I could not be more grateful to have her in my life. She has raised me to be the woman I am today and has worked so hard to give me and my siblings the best life we could ever ask for.
My beautiful Mom and her mother

Mom, thanks for always being there at everything, cooking delicious food, entertaining our friends, crying with us when things are difficult, celebrating our good work and always being here every day being the best mom there is. I love you!

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom, Grandma, aunts and all the rest of the Mom's I know! You guys are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!