Thursday, March 29, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: no worries

Source: instagr.am via Susan on Pinterest


Happy Thursday friends! Sorry I've been pretty invisible this week. Life happens! But I really wanted to thank all of you ladies for the well wishes on my interview on Monday! You guys are the sweetest. I think it went pretty well, so I'll wait till next week so see if I get to be interviewed again. Now I just play that fun waiting game.

Which leads me to this Thursday Thought. Now there are several things in my life that I just wish would just disappear (hello giant research paper. Let's be done now!) But then I finally stumbled upon this a few weeks ago and decided to come back to it.

Why have I never been this wise? Seriously worrying doesn't change the outcome, in fact it probably even makes the outcome seem worse because we worried so much. Now, I've never been a huge worrier, but I still worry. We always have to keep the faith knowing that our energy would have been better spent on something else. Of course, we can always hope for the best and know that everything happens for a reason to combat our worrying nature. I think we are all meant for more than worrying about the things we can or even cannot control.

So don't worry! I know, easier said than done. Always hope for the best, stay positive and remember that everything happens for a reason! Work as hard as you can, pray as hard as you can, use others to help you through and realize that the worrying was never meant to be.

Happy Thursday! (and hopefully this weekend I'll be able to catch up on life with all of you!)

~Susan


6 comments:

  1. Don't worry, be happy! :) Definitely easier said than done, but a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! i'm a worrier and my husband isn't so he helps me to understand to just let go. :-)

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all handle trouble and worry differently

      RRRFFF

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk2B8988ws0

      Delete
  5. This is so true, Susan, it is so easy to spend too much time worrying about something. Trusting that everything is going to work out can be hard! I hope that your research paper goes well and that you hear from your interviewers soon! Have a great weekend love! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!