Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Spring Break!

Spring Break!



Who doesn't love a good spring break? I've never travelled anywhere exotic for mine, but if I was going to, I would want a relaxing suit, some cute shorts, practical shoes and of course a jean jacket. I love it! I'd take the whole thing right away (who's loving the floral top trend? I definitely want to try it!). Head over to Long Distance Loving to see more beach fancies!

Did you ever take a spring break? Where did you go?

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, wherever it takes you. Relax and enjoy!! I'm so happy to be home here with my family, enjoying food and relaxation. I needed it!  Happy Friday! 

~Susan

15 comments:

  1. Oh I love those shorts! Cute outfit :)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am loving polka dots at the moment and that swimsuit is really cute! have a great weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That polka dot bathing suit is fabulous! Hope you enjoy your spring break with your family! I'm so glad we picked careers where we still get one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately now that I'm in the working world, I don't get a spring break :( This outfit makes me crave summer though; the bathing suit is too perfect! I hope you have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo scalloped shorts! They are absolutely adorable. And I'm pretty sure my summer staple outfit is a denim jacket with bright shorts. Happy Weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are toooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love the shorts. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost used those J Crew shors as well. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. That polka dot bathing suit is too cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that bathing suit! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. O I love that little suit, how cute and retro!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah.. i do love spring break! the best part about my job now is that i get to take one when my students do... and i have a eurail when they do! free traveling never is a bad thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shorts are really freaking adorable!! :) I also am loving the bright jewelry!

    Hope you have a fun weekend!
    Nicole Rene
    http://nicolerenedesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those scalloped shorts are adorable...love the earrings too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!