Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Fancies: What's the Season?

spring in




This week's fancies were supposed to be themed for the NCAA tournament. Well, my team is D3, so they already played (the guys made it to the final four, the women won the D3 Championship! GO IWU!) so I wanted to base my fancies off of the weird season we're having right now! What season is it again? Haha.

I don't have a maxie, but I think I need one, don't you? This one's gorgeous, and I'd go simple with a plain white tee, some statement earrings, a monogram ring, strappy flat sandals, and a neutral blazer. Simple enough right? It's perfect for whatever season this is! It's still in the 70s here! I love it! What's your weather making you want to wear?

I hope you all have good weekends! I'm finishing a paper, going to a jazz concert and seeing some of my friends have recitals this weekend. Not too shabby if you ask me. What are you up to? Have wonderful weekends wherever yours takes you!

~Susan

8 comments:

  1. I am in love with that maxi, Susan!! I so need that for football season and cheering for the Gators! Great find! Also, I love the pink earrings, SO pretty. You would look awesome in this look and it is totally something I would wear too! Have fun this weekend! So glad you are feeling better :) xx Meggan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on the Kendra Scott website daily trying to decide which earrings to get. The ones you posted are a top contender! Have a wonderful weekend Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similiar skirt from Old navy adn I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! love the maxi skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally crushing on your outfit, I love everything about it! I only have two maxi skirts, white and black...but I am loving this blue one! I have been trying to decide whether or not I should look into purchasing a blue or pink skirt, and I think I am considering blue because the pink accessories really look like they pop with this look! I hope had a good week and are enjoying your weekend!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pleated skirt! Keep seeing similar ones around but must take the plunge and get one and in THAT color! Great choices! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It got COLD here and all I can think about is wearing something like this! That skirt is to DIE for!

    Hope your weekend was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This outfit has got some serious style! Love it Susan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!