Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday Thoughts: a birthday wish

Happy 21st birthday to my best friend, my sister Ellen!

I always love celebrating Ellen's birthday. She always wants a big cake that usually ends up looking like this:





Happy Birthday to my style icon, my laughter machine, my best listener, the one who always tells me to be a bit more impulsive, the girl who never gives up, the girl who will watch the Holiday with me for the 31st time..


I wish I could be there to celebrate your 21st with you Bella! We'll have to take a trip to Howl at the Moon on me! I'm so blessed, thankful and elated to have yet another wonderful year with my best friend. You're the best sister a girl could ask for! I love you!

Happy Thursday friends!

~Susan

4 comments:

  1. So sweet! Happy Birthday to your friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww happy birthday to your sister! :) That's sooo awesome that you two are best friends! I always wanted a sister for that very reason! Hope Ellen has a fun day of celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Ellen!! You two are so cute together! Love sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this was so beautiful! And my sister and I are OBSESSED with the Holiday, haha! Hope your sister had a wonderful day! :)

    ♡j
    sorelle in style | $100 SHOPBOP GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!