Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Guest Post: Meggan from Lila Grace

I'm so happy to have Meggan from Lila Grace here today! I've loved Meggan's blog for a long time now and I've loved it all! She's got such a creative eye for all things fashion, food, DIYs and party ideas. Here's what she's got for us for St. Patty's Day:


Happy Wednesday everyone! My name is Meggan and you can find me over at my blog, Lila Grace. I am so excited to be guest posting for Susan today! I just love Susan's blog and the way that she embodies her blog's name; she always adds sunshine to my day!  As you read through my blog, you will find that one of my favorite things to do is host and of course, attend, parties! Because St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner I wanted to share some of my ideas with you for my ideal St. Patrick's Day Party! 
Photobucket
Photobucket
cupcakes, cake pops, milkshake, flowers, pasta, earrings, mint cake, chalkboard runner, favor I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday! Thank you again Susan for having me!  xoxo Meggan 


This just makes me want to invite a group over and celebrate another year of how lucky we all are to have each other! Isn't this great? I love it all. Meggan's really fantastic so hop on over to her blog and stay awhile! Thanks Meggan!


Happy Wednesday all!


~Susan

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much for having me Susan!! Was so fun to guest post for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! This is making me hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I just did a St. Patty's Day party guest-post for a bloggy friend. So fun!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look so cute! I especially love that cheese + wine board, great idea showing guests what goes well with what. Love the name of your blog, I'm a new follower! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mint, chocolate, ice cream cake looks amazing! Thanks for all the great ideas!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!