Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Creativity: it's a Choice!



I' really love the blog The Simply Luxurious Life and it has been a daily read of mine after I found it about a month ago. I think Shannon had some great ideas today about creativity that I thought I would let you find it for yourselves. Sometimes we get in a rut and need to find ways to choose to be creative. I think she gives us all some great ideas and also gives us insight on the things we don't want to hear. But sometimes we have to hear those, such as her Be the Outsider concept (something I'm always afraid of). Hop on over there today and see what she has to say!

P.S. If it's feeling like summer in your neck of the woods, I can't help but sharing this with you today too!

Who doesn't need a little Kenny Chesney on days like today!

~Susan

6 comments:

  1. So true about being creative! Happy Wednesday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally going to have to check it out. Thanks for sharing, hun. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advice, going to check out this website now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great reminder for the middle of the week! We can all use a little bit of creativity to get us over the hump.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it´s great to see your ideas put together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!