Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Fancies: Tangerine Tango!


Remember this gorgeous image from J.Crew a few months back? I absolutely loved these colors together! When I found out that {av} at Long Distance Loving wanted more Tangerine Tango this week, I got so excited! I wanted to put my spring spin on this gorgeous color combination.
Tangerine Tango


I love the 60s inspired feel of this dress (not going to lie, it reminded me of costumes in The Help! I absolutely loved all of those dresses! I digress...). I loved the color, the cut, the whole enchilada! Those heels are such a fun color and I love pulling the whole look together with more bracelets, and even more tangerine nail polish. Navy and tangerine together are also a favorite of mine! Are you on the tangerine bandwagon as much as you know I am??
Let's Tango




Ok, I couldn't stop! I love this color too much! I hope you all have wonderful weekends. I plan on lots of productivity! I hope wherever your weekends take you, you enjoy every minute! Head over to Long Distance Loving to check out more fabulous fancies!

 ~Susan

18 comments:

  1. i really love the blue with the orange - i think they go together perfectly. i also reallllly love that watch... i've been dreaming about owning it for so long now! have a lovely weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit susan! the pops of color with the orange and green and navy is so perfect! this outfit would look awesome on you! i also am loving that lamp! the orange and gray combination is just gorgeous! happy friday friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first dress! The buttons are so unique! And it would go perfect with that blazer! I've never been that big on orange, but it's definitely starting to grow on me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to hate the color orange until this year and now I'm obsessed! How fun is that lamp?? Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, navy & tangerine do it for me too!! ;) Love all of your picks!

    Just hopped over from the Friday Fancies & am so happy to have found your blog. We're now following. We decided to participate in the tangerine fun too...we're #70 on the link-up list...we'd love for you to check us out!!

    Have a great Friday!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first dress! Thanks for having me yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blazer ;)

    All of these items you picked out are fabulous! I want them in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanna tango in both of your outfits!!!
    Such a great color to work with!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Susan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I love the array of tangerine pieces you selected. I especially love your first outfit with the dress (adorable) and those mint green wedges...too darling! I hope you had a great week and have a good weekend.
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the retro look of the dress! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE tangerine. It's such a fun color and instantly adds pop to any dull outfit! That blazer is amazing! I need it in my closet!

    Happy Friday!

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. this color has been a long time fav of mine! so happy that's trendy this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really, really, really want that watch. And that dress is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving those pillows soooo much!!! And what a cute dress!! :) Love the turquoise mixed with orange too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh that lamp is adorable, and the pillows...and the clutch..and the flats! Can I have them all? Of course I love your outfit too! I'm a big fan of navy with tangerine as well and the turquoise shoes are a great unexpected pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tangerine is such a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Coming over from Lila Grace! Loving your blog! Can't wait to see what you have in store for future post! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!