Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bloggers who Jewel!

Ok, so that's probably not the most proper term to use, but I'm really loving on some of my favorite bloggers who are so multi-talented that they have their own jewelry businesses. I don't know if I make it apparent on here how much I love jewelry.

I really LOVE jewelry!

It's crazy, every so often I keep adding to my collection and I think it's the best way to put a little pop and sparkle into my ordinary day!

Although it is fun to stop by my local Forever 21 and snatch up a $4 necklace (come on, we've all done it! It's way too easy not to!), I've been eying some of my favorite bloggers jewels. Though I haven't purchased any (yet!), I have been having a good time window shopping. I just had to share a few of my favorites that I absolutely love!

Jess LC. Jess blogs at one of my absolute favorite reads, Makeunder My Life. She blogs about living and designing a life with intentions to live a fuller life and she's phenomenal at what she does. In addition to being a fantastic blogger, she has a wonderful jewelry and bag business, Jess LC. A few weeks ago, she announced a new line called Flea, which is inspired by vintage pieces. Here's a few pieces that I could honestly just grab right now:





images via Jess LC


Gaby over at The Vault Files has her own Etsy shop, The Vault Jewels. They're so fun with lots of color pop and I definitely want to snag a few of them up! She's got such an amazing eye and her jewels definitely show.





images via The Vault Jewels

Mae over at Mae Badiyan started her own jewelry business recently and I'm loving all of her pieces! They're simple, but really pack a punch. I'd definitely go for that snap bracelet. Such a fun statement with just simple everyday things.


images via Mae Badiyan

Am I missing out on any other bloggers who create? I wish I was as talented enough to make these gorgeous pieces! Ahh, jewelry!!

 ~Susan

note: I was not asked to write this post by any of the above bloggers. I just love jewelry!

9 comments:

  1. I just can't get over how many talented women there are in blog land! I can't sew, I can't make jewelery, I can't even dress myself (fashionably I mean) ha ha! But I'm slowly learning from blog land and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great post! I love all these! Especially the chain link ones!! I think they're so fun!! I need to go check these ladies out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stack of bracelets in the first image are breathtaking!!
    Gaby always has great pieces! LOVE her new pieces coming out!
    and I just recently found Mae's shop and adore that exact bracelet!
    Put it on my bday list...we'll see if I'm lucky ;)

    I think it would be soooo much fun to have your own jewelry business. I've dabbled a bit in the thoughts of making a couple key pieces to sell.
    If that's something you're passionate about, I say look more into it and go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! And I do love Gabby, Mae and Jess' designs- seen all their shops before. Thanks for sharing Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to buy more jewelry on etsy. Love all your faves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some lovely jewelry here!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to leave you a little blog luv! def LOVE the last piece (the bracelet) you shared



    http://infinitelifefitness.com

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the blog love Susan! Hope you have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jewelry...just can't get enough! Love your picks!!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!