Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thanks, Dad

Thank you for bringing classical music into my life. The Emperor Concerto will always be my favorite, thanks to you.

Thank you for making me laugh every single day.

Thank you for caring enough to give me the education I've always wanted. I wouldn't be anywhere today without you. Every long paper, hard night of studying, or piano performance isn't just for me, it will always be for you too.

Thank you for going on walks and runs with me, talking about daily nonsense. I know that I got my competitive side from you! (I win!)

Thank you for all of the years of being there to help me with everything (my homework, my friends, my jobs, my hobbies). I would be a mess without you. 

Thank you for inspiring me to be a better, giving, stronger person. I know that my strength comes from you and everything you've taught me.

Thank you for always being there for me, telling me to be calm and letting me know that everything will be ok in the end. 

Thank you for just being you. You are the best Dad a girl could ever ask for and I love you more than words can express. Love you always Dad!

(Oh and Happy Father's Day to all the other fantastic dads out there, including my Grandpa who will be with us on Father's Day this year!)

Also, my mom gets to share her birthday with all of the fathers out there. Happy Birthday Mom!! Have a fantastic birthday full of pampering, surrounded by those who love you most. You're the best! Love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!