Monday, May 21, 2012

Smooth


Every so often, I get the urge to make something the minute after I see it on Pinterest. Well, this Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie instantly caught my attention. I had all the ingredients and I figured, why not? I loved it so much, I had it twice in one weekend. And I guess when you're sick and spend a beautiful weekend doing nothing but coughing, that's allowed. This will definitely fit my chocolate fix at a moment's notice and it tastes like a milkshake without the guilt!

Find the original recipe here! (note: I just used regular milk and didn't put any of those seeds. Honey is also optional. I also added ice cubes to make it colder).


In other news, I watched a lot of Modern Family and Season Three of Sex and the City. And I finished Water for Elephants. I really liked it! I want to see how the movie compares. I also started The Happiness Project. I've heard it's fantastic and can't wait to keep reading!

Hope you all had fantastic weekends!

~Susan



6 comments:

  1. Ohhh yum! The smoothie sounds delicious! And season 3 of Sex in the City is one of my favorites... I LOVE AIden!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! This looks fantastic! I am practically obsessed with chocolate and peanut butter, so I will for sure be making this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! I am the exact same, Pinterest makes me so hungry! Sex and the City never gets old, I spent hours watching it this weekend, on season 3 too :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that looks delish!! I want to try it. The sooner, the better.

    Hope you're feeling better!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great healthy protein shake!! I bet that was just yummy and decadent :) Sounds like you had a nice and relaxing weekend!

    The Happiness Project? I'm intrigued -- what is it?

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh. Is this like a reese's peanut butter cup in smoothie form? If so, sign me up! It looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!