Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend HIghlight: Yeehaw!

This weekend, I finished up ten days of intensive work on this show called The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (yes, I know off putting title, but it was really hilarious!). So my weekend was filled with a new flannel plaid that I picked up, thank you Target! Here are the gals that kind of owned the pit with me. We really did have a fun time.

I also was able to finish that cowl I started last week during rehearsal breaks. Here's how it turned out (and excuse my bad photo booth pictures):


I have to say, I'm a fan! How were your weekends?? Do you have big plans for this week?

~Susan


3 comments:

  1. I´m loving all those plaid shirts :)
    Happy Monday!

    xx Ivana

    Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!