Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Those busy Tuesdays...

Ahh I ran out of time to finish what I wanted to write for today! So I'll just leave you with some words for today.
Source: etsy.com via Susan on Pinterest


This kind of goes without saying, but many times we sometimes forget to do good for ourselves and for others. It's tough because we get caught up in the hustle and bustle of our lives. I need this reminder that I am here to do good things not only for myself, but for my family and for others.
 Who do you do good for?

 ~Susan

P.S. Last night I rediscovered my love for You've Got Mail! It's so so so 90s! But I seriously love it!

3 comments:

  1. that is a great reminder for every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great reminder Susan! And I love You've Got Mail! One of my favorites, whenever it is on TV I always watch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it easier to do good for others than myself, but I'm definitely working on doing good for myself this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!