Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hitting the books

One of my goals for 2012 is to read more books: any kinds of books! From children's books, to romance novels to biographies to realistic fiction. I want to get back on the book train! There's already a few series I would like to read, including the Hunger Games, which I've heard nothing but good things about! Currently I'm reading a book for teachers called The End of Molasses Classes by Ron Clark. If you are in education at all, or have kids in school, you should read this book and tell your friends, your principals and your teachers about it! It's really phenomenal and has tons of great ideas about how to make school interesting. I'm loving it! I'm continuing to make myself a better me and by implementing some of his advice in my future classroom, I know that I'm not only making a better me, but I'm making kids better as well.

I'm up for reading anything! What's on your reading list?

~Susan

1 comment:

  1. Have you read "The Devil in the White City" yet? I finished it over Christmas and thought it was really good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!