Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mad about Plaid!

Who says that plaid has to be gone when the holidays are? I could see this staple going on all winter long! I'm really surprised that the only plaid I have is in a pajama top. Who knows? Maybe my friends will be seeing that top out this week! (Cold temps are coming back people! I'm kind of thankful really. Mother Nature has been playing tricks on me!)


Pups need plaid too!
Source: tumblr.com via Carlo on Pinterest
Source: jcrew.com via Jenn on Pinterest




I know, you're probably thinking, wow Susan, yesterday you were telling us how to beat winter and now you're telling us how to embrace it with wintery plaid? Sorry ladies, I love this trend! If snow is coming, that means plaid. ASAP! (Good thing I need some for my show this weekend. Guess I'll be headed out to find some!)

 ~Susan

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, how cute is that pup?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love plaid too! I finally invested in a cute tartan shirt when they were on sale at JCrew this year! Definitely a classic print! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first pic. We had a Bernese Mountain dog when we first got married (but he got sick and died at age 3), but seriously, the BEST dogs in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the plaid on the dog! so cute! and those nails are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Work Actually, the second chart shows a much greater delta given the refreshed scale so I don't think it's as close as you think. Or let's say it's "deceptively close". Remember also this is based on a massive number of Google searches to absolute delta is significant. Thanks. Edmonton web development

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!