Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Highlight: Half work, half play!

I have to say, I had a pretty busy weekend. I'm playing in this show The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (yes, that's the title. I have to say, despite the title, it's really funny!). It took up a big, big chunk of my weekend. So when the actors were busy blocking scenes, I was busy starting this:


Stripes are always in, yes? Hopefully I'll have more time later this week to finish it. Other than that, when I wasn't busy rehearsing, I had down time of watching Gilmore Girls (season 4 for all those interested!).

I also read the January issue of Self magazine. My favorite article, and probably my favorite picture that I'll tear out for my bulletin board was this:



So true right? We can all be pretty! I don't know why we're afraid of that sometimes.

Also started following about ten more blogs this weekend. Hopefully I can keep up with them all. Can we make blog reading and pinning full time jobs?

It was quite a nice weekend, but of course now my busy weeks begin! I went through my calendar and my goodness is it getting full. Are yours like that?

How were your weekends? Do anything exciting? Productive? Are you getting yourselves organized? I'm really, really trying!

Happy Monday!


~Susan

2 comments:

  1. Wow Susan, sounds interesting!

    the cowl is cute and sounds like you had a relaxing yet busy weekend! how busy can you be watching gilmore girls and knitting another scarf? but we need a little downtime once in a while! am i right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure love that pic and quote!! and yes, let's make blogging and reading blogs day jobs!! Wish we had so much more time to peruse the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!