Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Weekend Highlight (a bit late!): Holiday Decor





Happy Christmas Week everyone! I'm a bit late on my posts this week, but that's because the holidays are in full swing! I hope everyone is getting into the spirit, like we are here at our house! We finally were able to decorate completely and dust off the old decorations that my mom has collected over the years, most notably her collection of all different Santas and Nutcrackers.



Aren't they cute? We love all of them and they're each unique. We all have a different favorite (I love the skinny Santa and the Santa on the goose!)

We also FINALLY put up the tree on Saturday morning, which I have to say is one of my favorite trees we've had in years. This picture doesn't do it justice, but it really is a gorgeous tree!


Lots of holiday baking has been taking place. We've got the dough chilled and ready to roll for sugar cookies (YUM!) and chocolate cookies! I can't wait to get started!

How was everyone's weekend?

A little later I'll share my favorite treat to accompany your favorite hot holiday beverages!

~Susan

5 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!