Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday's Fancies: Pain the Town (RED)

Paint the Town RED


Happy Friday everyone! I hope you've all had a fabulous week. This week, {av} at Long Distance Loving deemed the theme in honor World AIDS day yesterday for the (RED) company that helps out with AIDS across the world. Well today, if I had to paint the town (RED), I'd do it with a little night style. The first thing I picked was that coat. Isn't it so pretty? I absolutely love, love, love the ruffle and that would definitely fit somehwere in my closet! I love the simplicity of the dress and making it a formal affair with those never-to-be-in-my-closet-but-they-are-pretty-anyway Christian Loubitouin heels. I wanted to add a little sparkle, and oila! I'd paint the town (RED). I'm so excited to ring in the holiday spirit this weekend! I get to see the Transiberian Orchestra live! I've always loved their stuff and Cody was able to get tickets for me, Ellen and him. I'm so excited! I come back Sunday morning for church and another beautiful Christmas concert at my church that I go to every year. Lots of Christmas music for me this weekend! What are you ladies up to? Have fabulous weekends! ~Susan

9 comments:

  1. Happy Friday to you too! I love that you've incorporated World AIDS day into this post :) That coat is very beautiful...red is such a vibrant, warm color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pleats in the dress you picked!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pearls with the red dress! This is what one of my bridesmaids outfits will look like in February :)

    PS Love the Alice reference! Tee Hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that coat. I need it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that coat and dress together. and that necklace goes fabulous with the outfit! have a great weekend susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK maybe I'm completely wrong but I was watching a rerun of the show Las Vegas yesterday and I'm like 99% sure that group was on! Do they wear robes? Or am I way off? lol

    Anyways, that dress is great! Sophisticated and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coat is gorgeous!! And I love the dress! You styled it perfectly with that cute bag and shoes! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so inspirational and you talk sense. That’s important. You’re intelligent and you have a lot of heart. I love your posts! Thank you!
    self storage australia | storage australia | self storage solutions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!