Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Raw


Ok so this is a bit silly but the first thing I think of now when I hear the word raw is from Sex and the City when Smith first says to Samantha "Welcome to Raw." Before she had told the girls that she had wanted to shoot down that waiter because of his amazing backside. Sorry, side note! But it still gets me and I still die laughing every time I see it.

Anyway, raw! Some of life's best creations are those that we don't need to cook! Hooray! It's always a little less work this way, fancy that! The other night though my friend Allison and I made some edible cookie dough balls that you can eat! Ummm yum! And they were covered in melted chocolate. Even more of a yum. They were absolutely delicious and now that I know how to make edible cookie dough, I think it is going to have to be a bi-weekly occurrence. I addicted. And thanks to Pinterest, I used this recipe. Here's a little of the process (mind you, we didn't have many fantastic tools to work with. I "beat" the butter with a potato masher...I know! Awful right? They still turned out fantastic though).

My fabulous baking partner in crime, Allison
All chilled and ready to eat!
Also, I was on a pinning spree and I found a recipe for raw brownies. Now brownies aren't my favorite dessert, but I would totally eat a raw one! Doesn't this look appealing?



Here's to more fallish treats hopefully coming soon! I love, love love fall baked goods! A few weeks ago I had my first caramel apple and nothing had ever tasted so good. And let's not forget about my love the pumpkin latte. Ahhh so dangerous, but yet so delicious. I have no regrets ever drinking one! None!

Happy Wednesday all! It really feels like fall down here, with all the damp rain and everything. But oh the colors are changing, and I'm loving every minute of it!


~Susan


7 comments:

  1. These look so yummy! and I love the pic of you two girls! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word those look wonderful - you're killing me on my second day of dieting. ugh.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome! Like a perfect snack...I know I couldn't only have one though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's amazing! Must try these.

    I remember that Sex and the City episode. :D

    Smith Jared, mmm.

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum, those look great! I have a serious weakness for cookie dough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love raw cookie dough and that brownie looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very attractive and effective blog is created by the blog owner I like the way of present his view with visitors. I would like to come on this blog again and again.
    Tombstone Cemetery | Marble Granite Headstone | Tombstone Monuments | Headstones Tombstone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!