Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm saying a prayer



Today I'm saying a prayer for this day ten years ago. I'm remembering all the innocent lives lost and all of the families that lost big parts of their lives that day. No one deserves what those families have had to go through. I am hoping that they all stay strong on this anniversary and know that their loved ones are looking down on them.

Today I'm saying a prayer for the safety of everyone everywhere. We never know what will happen tomorrow, or even today, and I'm hoping that everyone stays safe.

Today I'm saying a prayer for all of our soldiers who have protected our country for this long. Our country would not be standing here without them and all of their help, all day everyday no matter how hard it has been for them.

Source: google.com via Susan on Pinterest


Today I'm saying a prayer for our government leaders. Ten years of decisions and judgments have put us here. I'm hoping that they will know in their hearts what will be the best for every citizen here.

Today I'm saying a prayer for the United States of America. Ten years ago, our nation changed. That fatal day changed everything, from the way we travel to the way we communicate, to the way we approach newcomers to our country. We have become stronger, and I like to think more united. We all need to remember why we're here. We need to take pride in our country and everything we stand for. I know I will be thinking of that today.

I hope you are all reflecting today as well. God Bless America.

1 comment:

  1. I like your post and truly speaking it was awesome. Anyways keep it up and keep continue with your valuable thoughts.Thanks for sharing this.

    Inexpensive Headstones | Affordable Monuments | Memorial Headstones | Veteran Tombstone

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!