Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Perfect Morning Treat

Today I had to share with you a perfect morning treat!
Have you heard of Cookie Butter? The school I work at is peanut free, so while my family was at the store picking up groceries and searching the peanut butter aisle for peanut free butters at Trader Joe's, they found the sun butter that I wanted and this: cookie butter. I know what you're thinking, but it is heavenly!!


It i a spread made from gingerbread and crushed biscuits, made into butter. Don't knock it til you try it! It's perfect with pretzels and on butter cookies (my original idea for this post til I realized we were out!), and now enter bananas. Just spread a little on the top and it will make your morning a bit sweeter. What's not to love?


4 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious!! I'm a big fan of bananas and peanut butter, so I'm sure I'd love this too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually despise bananas, but make myself eat them for a snack due to all of the running I do... ICK! HA! However, I do usually eat them with PB. It makes it a little better. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! I'm your new follower, check out mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha, Cookie Butter. Basically crack in a jar, it's so addicting! I love to put it on the cinnamon coated graham crackers from T.J's... Once holiday season comes around so does the cookie butter in our household :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!