Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Never Forget

I am so proud to be an American. Through all of these years, we've stood tall, we've given our best, and we have sacrificed more than we ever imagined. I thank God for the heroes that have made our country great, and said prayers for the families who have tragically lost everything. I never will forget what happened that warm, September day in sixth grade, when all we could do was just trust and know that there would be better days ahead. Where were you?

We live in such a great country and have endured so much as one. My prayer is that we are all reminded of that solidarity and will come together for whatever will come our way.

Also I think that Morgan's reflection and {av}'s message about September 11th and dreams is such a great reminder. Go check it out.

God Bless America.

3 comments:

  1. love this. i remember exactly where i was.. in class my senior year of high school. the teachers wheeled TVs into the rooms so we could watch the news. still gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never forget. I was in my college apartment in bed, my Dad called and woke me up, he said: "We're under attack." That feeling in my stomach I'll never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this and I got chills reading it. It's funny how those same feelings we felt on that day never escape us. Thanks for the link too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!