- I am a teacher and darn proud of it!
- The piano is one of my favorite releases and passions I have, and though I took a summer break, I cannot wait to get back to practicing again!
- I.love.chocolate! But you probably knew that didn't you?
- I also love baking and wish that sweets were "free" food, meaning they wouldn't be bad for you at all and I could live on them!
- I'm kind of disorganized, but trying to get it more and more together!
- I have a new addiction to sweet potato fries and avocados (sometimes together!)
- I love country music and will sing it as loud and proud as I can!
- And sometimes when I listen to country music, I go into a Southern accent. I've never been to the South, we have no relatives there, yet I still think that it would be cool to speak with one.
- I think that looking good and feeling good go hand in hand, so I tend to smile a lot :)
- I love to run, especially with my sister and I'm trying to get back to playing tennis.
sometimeswatch trashy reality tv like Bachelor Pad, Love in the Wild, and Real Housewives when it's online (we don't have cable or satellite). I also love cooking shows like Giada, Barefoot Contessa and The Chew!
1. Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?
Probably super intelligence because I would love to help people as much as possible, and you need a lot of intelligence for that, and strength takes a little intelligence too, am I right?
2. What is one possession you cannot live without?
Oh gosh, that's a tough one. I would probably have to say my watch. I don't know, in my family, everybody wears a watch and it just reminds me that no matter how rushed I feel, I will always have a little more time.
3. What is the most touching movie you have ever seen?
I absolutely love The Ultimate Gift, if you've never seen it find it and rent it! I also find The Holiday really touching. and sweet. and perfect. and I want a love story like it!
4. Are you an old soul or a new soul?
Old soul for sure
5. What is your biggest accomplishment?
Wow, tough question! I would say that I achieved a double major in four years and still managed to have honors afterwards. I also got a job within six months of being out of school, and in this economy, I feel proud to say that I did that!
5. Why did you start blogging?
I wanted to try something new and try to embrace a little more creativity in my life. I've been blogging about a year and a half now, and still love it! I'm a lot busier now than when I first started, but it is still just as fun to take time and connect with others!
6. Who do you think is the sexiest female or male celebrity alive?
I'll go for male and say....Ryan Gosling. I mean, really have you looked at him?! Also, is Prince Harry an option?
7. Do you believe true love can last forever?
Yes, absolutely, no question.
8. What's a quote that you live by everyday?
"We can do anything we want if we stick to it long enough." Helen Keller
9. If you could give a person only one piece of advice, what would it be?
With support of family, faith and friends, you can achieve anything.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I'm from the Chicago area, and I'm sticking to it. I love Chicago! Though I hear London would be pretty cool too!
11. What is your favorite meal?
Risotto! with lots of fresh vegetables, especially Ina Garten's recipe. Delicious!