Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Fancies: Back to School!

back to school


Well I absolutely love Back to School Time! The temperature changes, the leaves fall, and students of all ages are ready to go back and hit the books (or the water tables or playdoh!). Fall is all about layering and putting soft delicate pieces with chunky jackets or knits, like I did with this darling Victoria Beckham dress and this big chunky knit sweater. Having a pair of boots on hand always helps too and why not carry a bag that is going to last the whole year? (I'm talking to you Zara Shopper! It's still on my wishlist!). Yep, with this look I'd be set for fall. And for good measure I will just add that a pumpkin spice latte in hand wouldn't hurt either!

Hope you have a great weekend guys! I'm working a lot this weekend, but I can't wait to get some jobs done and hopefully try a few new recipes. With fall coming, why not? What are you up to? I hope you're enjoying the last of Indian Summer and welcoming fall with open arms!

Now go and check out the rest of the fancies at Long Distance Loving!

~Susan

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Susan! I have been carrying this Zara tote since Feb and highly recommend it :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Enjoy your weekend, even though you have to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty outfit -- I love the colors you chose! And that ZARA shopper is awesome. I received it as a gift for my birthday, and it's one of my favorite bags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that sweater!!

    xx
    kat

    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!