Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Weekend!!

Ahhhh I'm so excited that it's the weekend! And a three day weekend no less. Can't ask for anything better than that! With this unofficial start of summer comes a few things: packing up, moving out, putting away, moving in again! Too much moving!! That's the hard thing about being a student is the amount of moving and reorganizing that we have to do. I guess it's kind of refreshing to reorganize and regroup. It'll probably take the whole day on Sunday. But hopefully, on Memorial Monday, this can be me:

Ok, so that's wishful thinking. But this will probably be more like it:
soaking up some rays with Ellen
best summer afternoons ever
Have very enjoyable weekends everyone!! Celebrate a little of the Red, White, and Blue and I'll see you here next week! Get excited, I'm going to participate in breakfast at toast's Summer Blog Crawl starting Monday. I'm psyched!

~Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!