Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday Fancies: Neon

Did you know Neon is a country song by Chris Young? and a good one at that! (I was singing it while writing this!) Anyway, the theme this week is Neon and though I'm not the biggest on neons, I'll do it in small doses. I would make an exception for this dress. Yes, you've probably all seen it before now it's beautifully styled in the J.Crew catalog, but this is me dressing it for a sunny afternoon, and after this storm, I'd take anything!

neon scalloped

And I may have a thing for these Kate Spade totes with the writing on them, and this one's too cute. Also, wedge season is back! Give me a 70 degree day and I'll be in wedges all weekend. I'd take an outdoor picnic too, with lots of barbeque and fresh fruit and homemade desserts... That's wishful thinking!

Hope you all have fantastic weekends! We're going to be cleaning and organizing around here to try to get our basement back to normal. Wish us luck! and check out the rest of the fancies on Long Distance Loving!

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!