Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Be Strong and Courageous

Morning ladies! It's been a while since I've given this blog some love, and today, for just personal reasons, I need a little boost. My sister Mary found this tumblr last week that had the best bible quotes, but the illustrations make these prints more than just a verse. Each verse has a beautifully hand-painted illustration by a woman named Laura Lin. She has videos in slow-motion of how they are created and the time and details required for each piece--just gorgeous. Though all of these prints are gorgeous, today, this is the one that resonates most with me.

Though sometimes strength is the hardest feeling to exert, we need to be strong, always knowing that someone else will always be there to help us through.

Check out the rest of her beautifully illustrated quotes here (and pin away! I have!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! They make my day and I appreciate every one!